PICTUS-400 (ML-2300V4) Random Access AnalyzerMore
Pictus 400 (FDA Approved) (Formerly known as ML-2300V4) is a compact fully automated clinical chemistry analyzer for laboratories that wish to acquire higher end technology at a lower end price.
Key Features and Benefits
- Cost Effective – With low instrument cost, low cost reagents, and reusable cuvettes, the P400 provides one of the lowest cost reportable results the industry has to offer.
- Easy to Operate – The system utilizes Windows based software, barcodes for sample and patient identification, and primary tube sample capability to provide for the ultimate ease of use.
- Intelligent Sample Management – The multi-function probe offers crash detection, liquid level sensing, while mixing and pre-heat reagents when necessary.
- Space Saving-The P400 requires only 85 cm of bench space and has a built in power supply. With a depth measuring under 58 cm, it easily fits on most all laboratory counter tops.
- Large Data Management Capability – QC package includes Levy-Jennings plots and Westgaard rules and stores up to 100,000 patient results on board.
- World Class Optical System: Double Beam Photometer, Linear up to 3.600 au.
- Double Beam Photometer
- 48 Sample & 48 Reagent Positions
- Probe with Capacitive Liquid Level Sensor, Reagent Pre-Heating & Mixer.
- On-Board Cooled Reagent Positions, Samples Position with continous loading.
- Multi-Stage Cuvette Washing & Drying.
- Low cost Re-Usable Long Life Reaction Cuvette.
- DI Water requirement 1Lit/500Tests.
- Thru-put 300 T/hr. w/o ISE,400 T/hr. with ISE