The Pictus 700 (FDA Approved) Fully Automated, Random Access, small footprint floor clinical chemistry analyzer. The system can achieve a total throughput of up to 780 tests per hour.
Key Features and Benefits
- Efficiency – The Pictus 700 incorporates a 95 position patient sample tray reducing the number of required daily runs. It also has programmable auto dilution for out of range tests. The reagents are very stable requiring few calibrations thus saving time and money. The 72 reagent positions (75 w/ISE) and onboard refrigeration allow for many tests to be kept on the analyzer at the same time.
- Cost Savings – The P-700 does not need an expensive water treatment that requires expensive upfront cost and continual purchase of filters. More savings will be realized by utilizing low cost reagent, calibrator and controls reducing the overall cost per reportable result. Furthermore, the extended service pricing is comparatively low versus other models of this type.
- Easy to Operate – The Pictus 700 utilizes Windows based software for its operation and is very intuitive with barcoding for sample and reagent identification. It also accepts many sizes of primary tubes. Periodic maintenance is minimal and is easy to perform.
- Space Utilization – The P-700, although a floor model, takes surprisingly little space in the laboratory.
- Up to 600 tests/hour, max. 800 tests/hour with optional ISE unit
- Sample volume – 2 to 100 μl/tests (in increments of 0.2 μl)
- Sample tray – 95 (5 racks x 19 positions) ID barcode equipped positions for routine,
- stat and control samples and standard solutions
- 1 to 3 reagents, 2 to 480 μl/tests each (in increments of 1μl) final total solution volume 180 to 650 μl/test
- Reagent bottle capacities – 72 cooled positions
- Multi-Functional Probes
- Sample Clot, Impact, Liquid Level Sensors
- Reflex Testing
- Barcode Reader for reagents & Sample
- Water consumption – less than 5L/hour
- Dual beam photometer
- Automatic pre-dilution and post dilution (ratio 1:5 to 1:100)
- Full quality control – Levey-Jennings plots, Westgaard multi-rules
- Windows-based software
- Optional: ISE Module 4Parameters,